Friday 13 July 2012

Kenya is off

Unfortunately, I've just had a call from the charity cancelling the Kenya cycling trip (they couldn't get enough people to sign up for it). Apparently cycling 400km doesn't appeal to many people - can't think why.

I'm now working with the charity and tour operator to find another challenge instead – having put in 3 months of training already, I'm not letting it go to waste.

So… hold the donations please! For those who have already donated, please bear with me for a few days while I sort all this out. You will of course be able to get your money back if you prefer, of I can transfer it to my new challenge instead (whatever that may be).

Boo. What a shame.

GUTTED. But I will be back.

1 comment:

  1. Also some will see the fact that Aldon played on a limited basis as a reason why he shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl TRX Rip Trainers, as he had less responsibilities than other defensive ends. It is worth noting that this could hurt him in winning defensive rookie of the year TRX-Suspension-Trainers, as his competition, Von Miller, who even though registered three less sacks than Aldon, played a higher percentage of snaps.And all of this talk about defensive linemen reminds me of the season that Ray McDonald had Anchoring Solutions. Yes Ray McDonald only registered 5.5 sacks, but that's a lot for a 3-4 lineman. You have to remember that he's a 3-4 lineman, and in the 3-4, the linebackers get the sacks, not the lineman TRX Rip 60.

    ReplyDelete