Monday 2 July 2012

The next month or so...

I won't go into tedious detail about each training session, it would be too boring to write, let alone read.

But after a month of once-a-week sessions, I felt stronger and fitter. I could do more repetitions of each exercise. And I needed less rest time inbetween them.

I was still crap though. I'd still emerge from the gym scarlet in the face with shaking arms, but I knew I was making a bit of progress. I hadn't really lost any weight, but I had changed shape slightly. Some wobbly bits wobbled less.

I did pretty much bugger all between sessions though. Cycling-wise, I was still pootling along the river a few evenings a week and at weekends but it was time to get more miles under my saddle.

It was time to start cycling to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment